Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
Fri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
Fri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Totally Amazing Find!!

Go down

Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm



Guys you have to seriously sub her! Her video making skills is extreme on wmm! I couldn't believe she even did it on wmm! She deserves so many more subs than what she has! Plus, she made this my new favorite song!
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Desaster6 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 am

Its Awesome Yes, i wished, my AMVs be so great
avatar
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 25
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Oops! Her username is WildWolfWings, I forgot to put that. And your amvs are totally cool! They are this good, possibly even better! Keep positive! Razz
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Desaster6 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Again big Thx
avatar
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 25
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Anything and anytime buddy! *dances* I love your work, it makes me envious that I wont own the real vegas for a while but I'm happy to have a chance on the trial! Its going to be a long 30 days! lol!
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Desaster6 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Ive sent you a Message Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy u know what i Mean^^
avatar
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 25
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:56 pm

*jumps around, clapping for joy* I'm so happy!
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Redline on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 pm

wmm you say? That must be some serious time that has ben put down on that video. It was amazing for wmm. I would like to see that person with sony vegas =]

_________________
Redlinelies
,,christine marie säger:
I just... love sneezing. x)
,,christine marie säger:
When you sneeze you get a 20% orgasm, actually!
avatar
Redline
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 103
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Desaster6 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Yes Sheori, you are a Talented AMV maker, but I say you, Sony Vegas is very complicated for beginners *reminds me to the first use*
avatar
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 25
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Desaster6 wrote:Yes Sheori, you are a Talented AMV maker, but I say you, Sony Vegas is very complicated for beginners *reminds me to the first use*

I completely agree, I don't have it yet but I have seen and heard about the layout, since I plan on getting the trial in the summer, you can probually give me tutoring kinda sessions or videos if possible... I would really appreciate it^^ I'm really a quick learner if I have a visual...
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Desaster6 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Yes of course, why not? But crack Vegas can be some Problems (ask Cornbugles) xD
avatar
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Age : 25
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  RockingHusky on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:33 pm

I came by her videos not too long ago Razz
And whoa affraid I couldn't believe it was done on movie maker
avatar
RockingHusky

Female Number of posts : 27
Age : 27
Location : yellowbrickroad
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RockingHusky

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 am

Desaster6 wrote:Yes of course, why not? But crack Vegas can be some Problems (ask Cornbugles) xD

Yeah, thats why I think I'll just use the trial and then continue saving up for the real thing, just to avoid possible problems^^ but thank you sooo much Desaster6!^^ *huggles* really means alot, I will let you know when I have it in hte summer^^

RockingHusky wrote:I came by her videos not too long ago
And whoa I couldn't believe it was done on movie maker

Yeah I know right!? She's also extremely nice! She did her best to help me get the same effects!!^^
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:51 am

Redline wrote:wmm you say? That must be some serious time that has ben put down on that video. It was amazing for wmm. I would like to see that person with sony vegas =]

I know! I also use wmm in my videos and I'm pretty proud of the effects I found to use^^ It is amazing to think of someone like that with vegas and thats what some of my viewers on youtube wish to see me and thanks to Desaster6 sending me the trial link, I'll be bringing my viewers a surprise in the summer^^ Also I'm going to send the link to WildWolfWings as well^^ She deserves the chance too^^
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Redline on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:01 am

Sheori wrote:
Redline wrote:wmm you say? That must be some serious time that has ben put down on that video. It was amazing for wmm. I would like to see that person with sony vegas =]

I know! I also use wmm in my videos and I'm pretty proud of the effects I found to use^^ It is amazing to think of someone like that with vegas and thats what some of my viewers on youtube wish to see me and thanks to Desaster6 sending me the trial link, I'll be bringing my viewers a surprise in the summer^^ Also I'm going to send the link to WildWolfWings as well^^ She deserves the chance too^^

I belive it's the right choice to save it to a time when you can focus on the editing only, but your fingers will get itchy I can asure you that =]

_________________
Redlinelies
,,christine marie säger:
I just... love sneezing. x)
,,christine marie säger:
When you sneeze you get a 20% orgasm, actually!
avatar
Redline
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 103
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sheori on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Redline wrote:
Sheori wrote:
Redline wrote:wmm you say? That must be some serious time that has ben put down on that video. It was amazing for wmm. I would like to see that person with sony vegas =]

I know! I also use wmm in my videos and I'm pretty proud of the effects I found to use^^ It is amazing to think of someone like that with vegas and thats what some of my viewers on youtube wish to see me and thanks to Desaster6 sending me the trial link, I'll be bringing my viewers a surprise in the summer^^ Also I'm going to send the link to WildWolfWings as well^^ She deserves the chance too^^

I belive it's the right choice to save it to a time when you can focus on the editing only, but your fingers will get itchy I can asure you that =]

Thanks for the warning but I believe that it will all be well worth it in the end^^
avatar
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Age : 26
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Amazing Find!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum